ForumsQuestionsToodledo and DGT interface

Toodledo and DGT interface
DAH MON

Posted: Nov 01, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Not sure if this is the correct forum. I'm a new user to Toodledo and find it intruiging. The sync to my Android app DGT GTD is primarily what motivates me to stay with Toodledo.
I see Toodledo is on its 3rd UI update. Have you considered making the UI look and behave more like the DGT GTD interface? It's pretty good, simple, and very intuitive.
I especially like how they can "zoom" into a project to show the tasks and in an isolated view. I find this view is helpful in addition to the customary tree/branch view.
Any thoughts, anyone?

This message was edited Nov 01, 2011.
Salgud

Posted: Nov 01, 2011
The interface was completely revamped and released this summer (July?). I doubt a major redo as you're suggesting is in the cards. Even if it were, I doubt TD is going to revamp it based on any particular task management system such as GTD or your DGT. It's a very flexible, universal kind of app, and therein lies it's appeal to many of us. Those who follow a particular methodology can adapt it to fit, or search for one that matches their personal method.
DAH MON

Posted: Nov 02, 2011
I thought DGT GTD app was the Toodledo app for the DROID. My point was that the mobile app was more streamlined.
megsaint

Posted: Nov 02, 2011
There is currently no official Toodledo app for the Android OS. And, as Salgud pointed out, part of the beauty of Toodledo is that it's not limited to GTD or any other system.

This message was edited Nov 02, 2011.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.