ForumsQuestionssubscriptions

subscriptions
Pastor Randy

Posted: Nov 02, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

Is there a way to auto-renew a subscription?

What happens if we miss a renewal currently? Are all completed tasks that have been retained deleted? I hope not.

Thanks.
Pastor Randy

Posted: Nov 02, 2011
Hmmm... I see it says in help that if tasks are retained longer than 6 months, and a sub expires, you say those older than 6 months *could* be deleted. Are they or aren't they? In other places you say if a subscription is renewed after it expires, all will be restored. So, it's not clear to me which it is.

I missed my renewal, not on purpose, but I don't want to be at the mercy of that.

So...

1) we need an autorenewal - paypal has it - can we use it?
2) I think if we miss a renewal no completed tasks should be deleted.

Reasonable?

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 03, 2011
We do not currently have an auto renewal, but this has been on our to-do list for awhile. In the meantime, we do send out several email reminders, and you can also create a Toodledo task to remind you if you want.

If you miss a renewal, your older completed tasks are vulnerable. They may be deleted if our clean up program runs before you renew. If you are concerned about this happening, its best to just renew early.
Pastor Randy

OK. But of course this is less than desirable, and you'll get more money with auto renew (which paypal supports), or, just make it where older tasks don't delete, even though they are unviewable. Can't imagine them taking up that much space. One or the other would keep you from being the target of complaints like mine :-) Seriously, it would just be gracious and good business for you. a true win-win.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, I agree.
Pastor Randy

Posted: Nov 04, 2011
OK. Thanks! Whichever one you implement would satisfy me. Actually, both would be good for your business IMHO!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.