ForumsQuestionsplease help on repeating tasks and due dates- IPhone

please help on repeating tasks and due dates- IPhone
aprilsantos

Posted: Nov 23, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I recently purchased the toodledo app for iphone and still working my way on how to go along using it. I am particularly confused with repeating task though. I have quite a lot of tasks that i want to repeat (ex: paying bills, appointments). I initially tested it on one task wherein i repeated a task (paying rent) every saturday but for some reasons, it did not appear on the "Due Dates". I then add a due date (Nov 12), while still on repeat (every saturday) however, after the due date has passed, the task appeared only on the "Overdue" and did not shift from Nov 12 to the next saturday which is Nov 19.

What i mainly want to happen is since i repeated the task every saturday and placed a due date w/c is on Nov 12, i want it to shift to the next due date which is Nov 19 and i want it to be shown on the "Due Dates" not on "Overdue". I hope i am making some sense in here...

If i am missing some step or had i done something wrong/different, please guide me along as i am figuring this thing for weeks already. thanks a lot! :)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 23, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
A repeating task will not be rescheduled until you check off the current version. If it is overdue, then you need to check it off and it will move to the next occurrence.

If you want this to happen automatically, you can make it an optional task. You can read more about this in our FAQ section.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.