ForumsQuestionsiPhone, iPad both with Sync fail

iPhone, iPad both with Sync fail
jim_power

Posted: Dec 01, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I have an iPhone, an iPad and also use the web app. I just noticed today that the iPad and iPhone both stopped syncing at some point. They both indicate a failed password, but the username and password are both correct. Moreover, I never changed them on any of the three venues.

I tried changing the password on the web app, and then matching that with the ipad. No luck.

I tried deliberately changing first the username and then the password to be incorrect on the iPad and then changing them back to correct. No luck.

I don't want to lose all the changes I've made in all three places if I don't have to, so would like to avoid reinstalling. Can anyone help?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 01, 2011
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
jim_power

Posted: Jan 10, 2012
I think I figured out the circumstances in which this happens. When I am at work and on my company network, it won't sync. When I, for instance, take my iPhone, disconnect WLAN and enable a 3G connection, it works. I'll play around a bit more when I get home (and off the company network) but this may be it.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 11, 2012
This is because your corporate firewall is blocking our website. You will need to contact your IT department for a resolution.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.