ForumsQuestionstasks not staying completed

tasks not staying completed
dave.dewees

Posted: Dec 03, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I'm seeing behavior in Toodledo that I have never noticed in 2 years+ I am completing tasks via web (Chrome) but then when I go to another view the task is no longer completed - most are repeating tasks.

Is this more widespread or could it be my account only and syncing with mobile apps on my phone? I see that as possible but I am seeing it happen in a 30 second span on the web
Jake

Toodledo Founder
If the tasks are repeating tasks, then they would be rescheduled when you complete them. This would explain why you see them come back, because they are supposed to.
dave.dewees

They are coming back with same date, nov 30th. Kind of a ground
hog day effect.

I was also seeing some repeating sub tasks that "broke away" from their parent and picked up different due dates. These were steps I take during my weekly review every sunday. These tasks became due on Friday and Saturday.

I've tried to correct and yet they revert to older due dates and or orphaned status.

I am trying multiple android apps on my phone. I have the iPad app and also access via web. Could I have some overlap or conflicting sync occurring?

This message was edited Dec 04, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 04, 2011
Yes, if you are using multiple android apps, any one of them could be causing the problem. Try disabling them and see if the problem recurs.
dave.dewees

Posted: Dec 04, 2011
that was the cause. thank you
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.