ForumsQuestionsDroid Razr issue - cannot select first time under a divider

Droid Razr issue - cannot select first time under a divider
foxgarrity

Posted: Dec 12, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
On the Droid Razr I have two issues with selecting items on the Toodledo website.

First, in the task list, when I try to select the item directly below a divider the list collapses. I cannot find a way to select or check off the first item on any list. I have tried resizing the screen bigger and smaller and every time I get the same result. I can select these items separately from the divider heading in the slim view but that view and the third party android apps available do not support some features that I rely heavily on such as the Total Estimated Lengths at the bottom of each list. Toodledo has always worked for me on my WebOS phones, so I believe this is an issue specific to Motorola or Droids. If someone could tell me the technical name for what might be happening here, that would help a lot.

Similarly, in the task list when I try to change the due date of a task using the calendar view, I cannot select just one day and the droid sees the list of numbers as a phone number and opens the phone to call. I believe this may be the same issue of the phone not seeing these tappable items as separate but is somehow lumping them together so when I tap one it thinks I have tapped something else or a group.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

New Android User
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 12, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Our main website was not designed to work on mobile devices. We currently only test and verify functionality in desktop web browsers. We understand that mobile devices and tablet devices are the future and we are working hard to improve our website's compatibility in this area.

For now, there will be bugs as you have discovered. You can use our mobile website or use any number of 3rd party Android apps that sync with Toodledo.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.