ForumsQuestionsSubtask -

Subtask -
darcy.whitlock

Posted: Dec 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
When I open TD all subtasks are at the same level as their parent task. When I click on the structure image on any parent/child task, they fall into line correctly - the parent is left justified and each subtask is indented but visible. Is there a way to make this the default view? Not having parent & subtasks associated makes for a terribly confusing non-useful jumble of tasks.
I appreciate having all subtasks visible as default, but that's not what I'm talking about. I want my default to look like images 1 & 4 on the http://www.toodledo.com/info/subtasks.php page. NOT image 2, which essentially elevates everything to the status of parent.
Being organized at a glance is too important of a value to overlook it.

This message was edited Dec 19, 2011.
Purveyor

Have you tried Show Subtasks Indented?
Salgud

Click on the "Show" button, just to the left of the "Quick Add Task" box, and under Subtasks, select "Indented".
darcy.whitlock

Thank you for your speedy reply. I'm so glad it was something simple! Looking through the forum to see if it was addressed earlier made it seem like an unchangeable design feature.

Posted by Salgud:
Click on the "Show" button, just to the left of the "Quick Add Task" box, and under Subtasks, select "Indented".
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.