ForumsQuestionsTasks related to goals

Tasks related to goals
nathanr1

Posted: Feb 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Is there a way to get a view of goals that shows either the specific tasks related to that goal or at least the number of uncompleted tasks?

I know that you can sort tasks by goal, but this will not include any goals that have no tasks against them.

Also, is it possible to widen the display field on the goals page? When I view goals on this page or print them out, only part of the goal text can be seen.

Other than that I am a very satisfied user!

Thanks

Nathan
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 02, 2009
If you go to the goals view by clicking the link at the top of your list, you'll get to a page with your goals listed as tabs. Click on each tab to see the tasks inside.

Hope that helps.
nathanr1

Posted: Feb 03, 2009
That's really helpful, thanks!

It would also be great if there was a way to see all goals on a single page or list with tasks underneath each goal, and most importantly, including goals with no tasks listed against them. That would be an easy way of checking you had at least one next action for each goal.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 03, 2009
You can do this too. Go to any of the "All Tasks" list and then sort your list by goal. This will group the tasks under each goal.
nathanr1

Posted: Feb 04, 2009
I've tried this and it seems to work where a goal has one or more tasks already in place, but it doesn't seem to show those goals that do not have any tasks assigned to them. That's the gap I'm trying to fill at the moment.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 04, 2009
I see. We'll that isn't possible, but thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.