ForumsQuestionsUsing assignor....

Using assignor....
chrisbenascomput

Posted: Dec 20, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Many many problems....

First about the documentation :
1/ When I type "Assignor" in the help, there is NO answer from your help desk...
2/ In the forum, some of the administrators answer about a question on assignor, that I have to use the collaboration tool... BUT When I look on the tools provided by toodledo... No collabration tool... And again no answer in the help desk for the word "collaboration"

Second about the assignor use :
I just want to set some people somewhere in toodledo (where do I have to set them ?) and assigne them to some tasks... How can I do that
That should be anyhow very simple... But there is no help !

Addendum : in my view, these people to whom I assign tasks, are not supposed to have a separated toodeldo account : I just assign these tasks as a reminder only for me.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 20, 2011
If you only want to mark a task as being assigned to someone else, but don't want them to actually have a Toodledo account that this links to, you can just use the "tag" field to do this.

If you want to collaborate with other Toodledo accounts, you can set this up in the Tools menu under "Sharing"
jimtheeagle

Posted: Jan 10, 2012
Hi,

I had added "Assignor" as a option to Add tasks however when I go into Add Task the assignor field is not there?

Please advise.

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The "Assignor" is the person who assigned it to you. If you are adding the task, then it will always be yourself, which is why there is no field for this when you add a task.
jimtheeagle

So how do I assign a task to someone?

This message was edited Jan 11, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 11, 2012
This page will explain it towards the bottom. http://www.toodledo.com/info/sharing.php
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.