ForumsQuestionsSharing via TaskJot

Sharing via TaskJot
matt.cole

Posted: Dec 22, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi - totally new to Toodledo and just setting up, pls forgive the basic nature of the question...My wife and I both have BB Bolds. I have installed Toodledo on my desktop PC and a trial version of TaskJot on my BB only (not hers yet).

One of the things I want to do is have a shared to do list with my wife. Where we can BOTH add to it from our BB's and desktops. Ideally where we cd edit each others lists (though it looks like this is pro functionality only).

She wd need to have TsakJot on her BB - wd she also need her own Toodledo account, or cd she use mine? If she did THAT, I assume I wd not be able to have private lists?

Can you advise?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
There is not current a way to use our collaboration tools outside of this website, although we are working hard to make this possible. The only way you can do this right now on the BB is to have one login to the same list, but you would not be able to have private lists.
matt.cole

OK, thanks for that.

I assue there's no reason why between the 2 of us we couldn't actually have 3 toodledo accounts (with different logins) - one shared, and one each private?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 26, 2011
That would work too.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.