ForumsQuestionscan 2 people share a grocery list?

can 2 people share a grocery list?
Hibrianwah_1307306...

Posted: Jan 03, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, my wife and I have iphones...can we share our grocery list? I just signed up for the pro account to do this but not seeing how?

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Sharing is not yet supported on our iPhone app, but this is something that is at the top of our to-do list for a future update.

Right now, you could share one account with your wife if you want to share the same lists. You could then create folders for each of you to hold your personal tasks.
Hibrianwah_1307306...

We use Pocket Informant...to sync...would this solve the problem?

Is there info on how to share tasks via the website?
bigurbi

Posted: Jan 06, 2012
Posted by Toodledo:
You could then create folders for each of you to hold your personal tasks.

This is what I already did to solve exactly the same problem, but I'm not yet satisfied because all tasks from both folders are displayed on both iPhones. Is it possible to set (different) filters on the iPhones so that I can only see my tasks and my wife can only see her tasks?

Thanks in advance, Markus

This message was edited Jan 06, 2012.
Purveyor

Posted by bigurbi:
Is it possible to set (different) filters on the iPhones so that I can only see my tasks and my wife can only see her tasks?
It depends what you mean by "my tasks".

Do you want to use Folders to identify your tasks and your wife's tasks, or do you want to use Contexts or Tags?

The filters on each iPhone are independent. You can filter differently on each iPhone.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It is not possible to only sync certain folders to different iPhones.
Joyce

Posted: Jan 07, 2012
You could use Cozi for this. It's the intention that certain data be shared among users, then you could use Toodledo as your reminder to go to the grocery store.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.