ForumsQuestionsWhy is Toodledo so averse to making a Quick Start guide?

Why is Toodledo so averse to making a Quick Start guide?
emilydshaw

Posted: Jan 24, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I'm new to Toodledo and think it generally looks like a useful tool. However, I don't want to spend a long time getting started today. I look forward to coming back to it and modifying it to make it even more useful, but honestly, why is there no "Getting Started with Toodledo" sticky thread here? It's kind of sad to search on "getting started" and see all of the messages that have been posted with a similar subject.

While a to-do list isn't something that requires a huge introduction, just a brief introductory video or something would be a big improvement. Or how about SOMEWHERE introducing the Notebook feature, which has a big tab at the top of the interface? WTH is that?

I will understand if this gets flamed, but it's frustrating to see a potentially easy-to-use tool so poorly introduced.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 24, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I am sorry that we dont have a "Getting Started" article yet. We plan to make one.

The Notebook feature is a place to keep track of long notes that you don't want to keep in your to-do list. I use mine for things like favorite recipes, or note on books that I have read.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.