ForumsQuestionsContinuous syncing for Toodledo iPad

Continuous syncing for Toodledo iPad
wonblee

Posted: Jan 27, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I've recently purchased the iPad app for Toodledo.
Although it enables me to access my task lists on the road, it doesn't seem to have continuous syncing. In other words, it doesn't sync unless I press the "sync" button in the settings menu.

I think automatic, continuous syncing is very important for seamless integration between different platforms. Evernote has it.

Something to consider for future updates.
PeterW 

It's already there. Check your settings and enable 'sync on edit'.
wonblee

Posted by PeterW:
It's already there. Check your settings and enable 'sync on edit'.

I didn't realize the setting.
Thanks!
RachelHays

I am having the same problem. I have both the iPhone and iPad apps, and even though I have the "Sync on Edit" selected on both, they are still not syncing tasks that I am adding on the website. I am having to click the "Sync" button on both of them. Any suggestions?
PeterW 

Posted: Jan 28, 2012
Posted by RachelHays:
I am having the same problem. I have both the iPhone and iPad apps, and even though I have the "Sync on Edit" selected on both, they are still not syncing tasks that I am adding on the website. I am having to click the "Sync" button on both of them. Any suggestions?

You might need to open a support ticket with Toodledo for this - I don't know why it's not working.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 30, 2012
Do you also have "Sync on startup" enabled? This is necessary for the iPhone to get changes made on the website or other devices when you launch the app. Otherwise, it will wait until you make an edit to sync and get and queued up changes.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.