ForumsQuestionsPublished Calendar Not Showing in Hotmail

Published Calendar Not Showing in Hotmail
iara

Posted: Feb 16, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I am unable to receive updated Toodledo tasks in my windows live/hotmail account. I would like to be able to sync my tasks with my phone's calendar and the only way to do that is to subscribe through hotmail.

When I subscribe to my Toodledo account the tasks are static. Does anyone know if hotmail does not support Toodledo?

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 17, 2012
I am guessing that you are using our calendar subscription service. This is a one-direction sync from Toodledo to your calendar. It is not possible to edit the data in the calendar and have it come back to Toodledo because of the way that these calendar services were designed (not by us).
iara

Posted: Feb 17, 2012
No, I do not want to edit in my Windows Live/Hotmail calendar. I just want my Toodledo tasks to show up. Right now none of the updates I made in Toodledo are reflected in the Windows Live calendar. Google receives the updates without any problem. In other words, instead of behaving like a subscribed calendar it behaves like an imported calendar.

Therefore, I would like to know if Windows live is different and does not receive updates.

Using the word "sync" was misleading. I meant receive updates from Toodledo.

This message was edited Feb 17, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 18, 2012
It sounds like you may have imported into Windows Live instead of setup a subscribed calendar. I am not familiar enough with Windows Live to know how to check, so I would suggest that you remove the Toodledo calendar and then resubscribe to it again and see if that helps. It could also be that Windows Live is not updating the subscription automatically, which would be a setting somewhere.
iara

Posted: Feb 18, 2012
Problem was solved. It was an issue on Window Live's end. Apparently there was a glitch preventing the calendar from receiving updates; however, it has been fixed and now I can see my Toodledo tasks.

Thanks for your responses.
iara

Posted: Mar 01, 2012
Just an update:
I found out from the Windows Live administrator that it does not fully support Toodledo's iCal. Are there plans in the future to become more compatible with Windows Live?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.