ForumsQuestionsLimited Number Of Tags?

Limited Number Of Tags?
mspsix

Posted: Mar 01, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I am only able to get around 60 characters in the "tags" box. I have tried this on Chrome and Firefox with the same results. I would understand if I was using a free account, but I have a pro subscription and I am very disappointed with this limitation.

I'm really hoping that there is something I don't have set up correctly somewhere, and help would be greatly appreciated!
ukz_

Score: 1 Reference
I came across this the other day for the first time. All I could do was shorten some tag names.

I think tags need some work. It would be better if we could select them from a drop down menu like todo online.

This message was edited Mar 01, 2012.
ukz_

or like the ios apps actually.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The tag field is limited to 64 characters. This is enough for about 10 average length tags. If you need to add more than this, you will need to shorten their names. 99.9% of people do not come close to using the full 64 characters, so this limit was deemed acceptable and allows us to conserve space and optimize certain things on our website.
mspsix

Posted: Mar 02, 2012
Posted by Toodledo:
The tag field is limited to 64 characters. This is enough for about 10 average length tags. If you need to add more than this, you will need to shorten their names. 99.9% of people do not come close to using the full 64 characters, so this limit was deemed acceptable and allows us to conserve space and optimize certain things on our website.

thanks...?

This message was edited Mar 02, 2012.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.