ForumsQuestionsCompleting/deleting more than one task

Completing/deleting more than one task
katewalker111

Posted: Mar 12, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I recently updated my toodledo and I don't know what I've managed to do but I now have one of my tasks displaying thousands of entries. The due dates on them all are from last year up until now, and there is at least 10 entries for that same task for each day. My toodledo now takes forever to load and it makes it really difficult to view my other current tasks.
However I just don't know how to get rid of them all - it would take hours to go through them all and delete or 'complete' them individually, but I can't select more than one at a time so I'm just not sure what I can do. Obviously I've changed something by accident or something's gone wrong with the original task, but I don't know what, or even which one the original task is so I could try and alter the settings.
If I can't rectify this I may have to give up on my account :(

Can anyone help???

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 12, 2012
This happens with some 3rd party apps that sync with Toodledo. Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks

This message was edited Mar 12, 2012.
Salgud

Posted: Mar 13, 2012
To get rid of the tasks, create a Saved Search that shows only those tasks, then Multi-Edit and delete them.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.