ForumsQuestionsFolder disappears

Folder disappears
robin.spark

Posted: Mar 21, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I had 2 folder disappear when I opened the todo list this morning. I found the tasks in the no folder list, and found that they were not assigned to any folder. There are now a total of 10 folders remaining. Any idea how this could have happened? Web interface shows the same.
robin.spark

I just realised that dozens of tasks from several folders have all of a sudden become folder-less. What is going on here?

BTW - the above folders were deleted somehow. When I took my phone out of my pocket, it was unlocked, and the todo list was showing. Is there anyway to prevent the todo list from unlocking the phone by showing alert dialog boxes?
PeterW 

You could change the style of alert in your iPhone settings.
Salgud

Posted: Mar 22, 2012
Posted by robin.spark:
I just realised that dozens of tasks from several folders have all of a sudden become folder-less. What is going on here?

BTW - the above folders were deleted somehow. When I took my phone out of my pocket, it was unlocked, and the todo list was showing. Is there anyway to prevent the todo list from unlocking the phone by showing alert dialog boxes?

I've had a few iPhones by now, and I've never had any alert from any software, and I use several apps that have alerts, unlock the phone. I'm not sure this is even possible.
Purveyor

Posted: Mar 22, 2012
In your iPhone Settings, go to Notifications and, in the Notification Center, find Toodledo, and set "View in Lock Screen" to "OFF".
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 23, 2012
There are only two ways for a folder to be deleted.

1) You click the trash can next to the folder name in the folder management page.
2) Our iPhone app, or a 3rd party app syncs with Toodledo and deletes it.

Are you using any 3rd party apps? They can have bugs. For example, a popular Android app called "DGT GTD" can sometimes get confused and delete folders. Are you using this app? If so, please contact the company that makes this app for assistance with this bug, since we cannot provide support for 3rd party apps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.