ForumsQuestionsFeature Request: Watchlist Topics "Skip to Page" choices

Feature Request: Watchlist Topics "Skip to Page" choices
SES21

Posted: Mar 24, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Would it be possible to include "Skip to Page" with page #s for multi-page topics in our watchlist? A great example is the topic "What new connections do you want to see?" In the forum itself, it has "Skip to Page" with all the page #s listed; in the watchlist, that doesn't exist. If we're watching a topic, we'd probably like to be able to skip the pages we've already read & just get to where we last read - which may or may not be the last page. Many of the topics on my watchlist are multi-page so being able to "Skip" to whatever page we wanted would be really handy!

This message was edited Mar 24, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 25, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. You may not know that if you click on the red page icon on the left side of the topic it will take you straight to the last unread post for you.
SES21

Posted: Mar 29, 2012
No, I didn't know that! I will give it a try & see how it does for me. There are some cases still that I don't think it will address. For example, if I've jumped from the 1st page to the last without reading in between, won't it then consider that I've read everything in the middle even though I actually haven't? On the longer threads in particular, I've sometimes done just that & want to work on reading from the beginning as I have time. That's when page #s would be really helpful!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 29, 2012
I will look into it.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.