ForumsQuestionsDifference between created by API and created by 3rd party app

Difference between created by API and created by 3rd party app
James

Posted: Apr 26, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Background
I've been on the hunt for a new iPad app to use with Toodledo and found Taska. It's not without its faults but it looks fantastic and is great to use. I use Appigo Todo on my iPhone and love it but found their iPad app a little odd. It works perfectly fine it just looks odd.

Problem
I've noticed a quirk with the sync that I haven't noticed until now and I'm not sure where the blame lies.

I created a todo in Taska and synced the changes. The todos appeared as expected on the Toodledo website. When I then went to sync Appigo Todo on the iPhone the changes do not appear. The only difference I can see when looking at the Toodledo website is that Taska todo's say "Created by API", todo's created in Appigo Todo say "Created by 3rd party app".

If I do the opposite (create a task on Appigo Todo on the iPhone and try to sync Taska on the iPad), it does work correctly.

What's the difference between the two and could this be the reason the todo's aren't syncing correctly?

Thanks,
James
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 26, 2012
This is a question that you will need to ask Appigo or Taska since one of them is not syncing correctly.
James

Posted: Apr 27, 2012
Thanks. If I get any feedback from either of them, I'll post it here.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.