ForumsQuestionsIs this a good setup?

Is this a good setup?
eholder22000

Posted: Apr 26, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I'm new to GTD and I'm in the process of reading through the book. I'm using toodledo on iPad and was wondering if this is a good set-up.

1. Folders - I have 4 folders set up based on areas of responsibility. (Personal Projects, Work Projects, Video Projects, and Freelance Projects).

2. Tasks - Each Task is set up as a Project within the Folders.

3. Subtasks - are the actionable items (next action and waiting)

I'm a Graphic Designer by trade and I have several areas of focus (day job, freelance client, videography, and personal life/foster parenting with my spouse.) I'm a long time FC user and I want this to click with me, but so far it's been a challenge to understand.
nimporte

Posted: May 16, 2012
This is not a reply, rather a followup question. I have been searching the forums for some type of getting started guide. The "book" you refer to is that specific to GTD or Tooledo? Is there a user guide for Tooledo? It appears this program is very robust and I want to get a feel for it prior to upgrading to the Pro version.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 16, 2012
Toodledo can be used in lots of different ways, so we don't have one "guide". We do have a help section that you can find at the top of the page that has a lot of information about how Toodledo works, so you can find a method that works for you.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.