ForumsQuestionsRepeat with a limit

Repeat with a limit
artread

Posted: Apr 24, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I am being treated after a cataract operation and it requires a daily regimine of 3 drugs 4 times a day for only two weeks. How do I set up a daily reminder that stops in two weeks/
will.sargent

I think you'd be better off using Google Calendar for that kind of thing.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Unfortunately, there is no way to setup a task that repeats a certain number of times and then stops. We are considering this for a future update, but for now all you need to do is delete the task at the end of the two weeks. If you need to keep track of the exact date to delete the task, you can write this in the task description or notes area.

Hope that helps
Qrystal

Posted: Apr 25, 2008
Don't they only prescribe enough drugs to last as long as you'll need them? So when you run out, you're done?

But it's nice to know the Toodledo Crew are considering adding an end date someday.
Daisy

Posted: Apr 26, 2008
Unfortunately, I have gone though the same things for something else where I was on multiple drugs for a small period of time. It is not that they do not give enough or too much. I believe what he was trying to say is that there is
Drug1 10am 1pm 4pm 8pm
Drug2 10am 1pm 4pm 8pm
Drug3 10am 1pm 4pm 8pm

Since just going though cataract operation and having one of your eyes bandaged over,your eye hurts, and very tired from the meds. It is nice to just have that added reassurance that you did in fact take all 3 earlier or to check them off when you take them. Instead of taking out all the pills in the tube on a dry/clean surface that you can dump back into the jar(because they don't want you touching the pills) after your done counting them.

I am glad that feature has a chance of being in an added in a future update. :)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.