ForumsQuestionsSaving changes to tasks - How

Saving changes to tasks - How
karenlee_1344335001

Posted: Aug 08, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Can someone please help me.
I have no trouble adding a new task.

However, when I make a change to a task, ie. add a note, tick as complete, change the due date etc. the changes lose themselves after a few minutes and the task reverts back to how it was.

How do I save the changes - please help me.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Are you syncing your account with anything? It sounds like an external program is reverting your changes. It isn't possible for Toodledo to revert your changes because we don't save a copy of the old data.
Salgud

I've notice lately that when I mark a task complete, I find it showing a few minutes later, not marked completed. And no, it's not a new iteration of a repeating task.
karenlee_1344335001

Hi Administrator
Yes I am syncing with my iphone. What settings do I need to change to make the latest version the correct one please.
Karen
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 10, 2012
I have not heard of this happening with our iPhone app. If the app is named "Toodledo", then it is ours and the best advice I can give is to go into "Settings" and then "Synchronization" and turn off the automatic syncing options temporarily and see if that helps. If you are using a 3rd party app, then you will need to contact the company that makes it for assistance with syncing.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.