ForumsQuestionsuse offline

use offline
lore_1347393694

Posted: Sep 11, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Can I use toodledo and ical completely offline. I have an iPhone and have been using the ical. Just purchased the toodledo app so I am still exploring it. I did get online today and follow the sync instructions. But I was hoping there was a way that I can just use the app and the ical on my phone without the website. Can they talk to each other without syncing online? I found how to turn off the sync but is the app and ical still working together?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You can use our iPhone app and iCal offline. When you come back online, it will sync back up. Our main website doesn't work offline yet, but our new mobile site does. http://m.toodledo.com
lore_1347393694

Ok I know this is simple, but for some reason Toodledo is not coming quick to me. I used the main website to set up the sync so that is where it is syncing to right now, right? So how I change it to look at the mobile site? And does that mean it will only sync when on wifi? or is that a setting I need to set up?
Thanks

This message was edited Sep 11, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.