ForumsQuestionsEnhancement Request: Windows Mobile App//Group+Organizational Ac

Enhancement Request: Windows Mobile App//Group+Organizational Ac
Rafael A. Mejia

Posted: Mar 05, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I would very much like a windows mobile version of your toodledo iphone app. My employer won't support the Iphone or any apple products for anyone, under any circumstance. We all use BB's or WiMo's. I doubt that my employer is in the minority where this type of policy is concerned. Further, task management using the built-in WiMo application is terrible. I don't like having to open my browser and navigate to your site every time I want to play with my todo list.

I'm sure that if you released a version of your application on an enterprise friendly platform that you'd have many very happy customers. You could even bundle the app with one year of pro service and increase the number of paying subscribers that way. You provide a great service at a great value, it just needs to be more accessible to mobile customers.

Are there any plans to support organizational accounts? A group of shared accounts that can be managed by one administrative account? Maybe an account that can standardize things like folders and contexts so that groups stay on the same page and use the same language?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 06, 2009
There is a blackberry Toodledo app in the works by a third-party.

www.toodledobb.com

I think there is someone working on a windows mobile app, but I haven't gotten an update from them in a while, so that project may have stalled.
dave

Posted: Mar 16, 2009
Another vote for a Windows Mobile app. It would make a big difference on our decision to upgrade to Pro or not.
Allen

Posted: Apr 04, 2009
Vote here for Windows Mobile as well. If not an app, some way of synchronizing tasks. Would be cool if GooSync would do it -- their task manager is lame.
avossough

Posted: Apr 05, 2009
I would love to have a windows mobile App. Lack of one is the only reason I'm still searching for the ideal to-do-list service.
Anders

Posted: Apr 22, 2009
Hey WinMo people. Webis, the developers of Pocket Informant, have just opened up a feedback forum where you can vote for feature requests. Currently, the only feature request listed for the Windows Mobile version of PI is Toodledo support, and it has 4 votes(3 from me). I don't know how seriously Webis will take it, but they will certainly have to consider it if there are enough votes. Here is the link:
http://feedback.webis.net/pages/pocket_informant_for_windows_mobile

This message was edited Apr 22, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.