ForumsQuestionsUpdated Web UI

Updated Web UI
Derek Pedersen

Posted: Nov 12, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hey,

I would like to make a comment on the webui. I apologize if this comes out sounding harsh, it's meant to be helpful.

I would really like the developers to update the website UI. This whole methodology of moving your mouse outside of an area to save the changes is not idea at all. I realize the subtleties of saving data on the web as I design web apps. However, the way it's done in the UI drives me crazy.

Add in save buttons, open up dialog boxes to display and save changes, anything but moving your mouse around...

- If I want to copy text to another window, I have to click in the text box, which then puts it in edit mode, which then reformats the text in the box forcing me to search for the text I just wanted to copy again. It's little stuff like this that can make Toodledo hard to work with.

Since this is a question forum... Are there any plans to update the UI in the future?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 12, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the feedback. There are two things which may help you.

1) Instead of moving the mouse out of the editing box, you can press the tab or return keys to save the edit.

2) If you click and drag over some text that you want to copy, it will not enter edit mode, so you will be able to easy copy whatever you want.

Hope that helps.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.