ForumsQuestionsType text during sync--app stalls

Type text during sync--app stalls
mark_1337909683

Posted: Dec 02, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I guess the subject sounds like a reasonable app action during a sync process. However, after the latest version, the stall is noticeable by its presence vs. non-presence during previous versions.

To be clear, I can Add a Task and start typing before the app commences a sync and then at some point while typing the app ability to type ceases until the sync that had started at some point (the start/finish of which is not noticeable since I'm in the text area screen)completes. If I've tried typing during the typing suspension once the sync is complete several characters from the buffer appear.

Remembering I was the user reporting sync failures in areas of poor reception, I'm now wondering if the condition that I'm now reporting has more to do with my specifics than the general. You all fixed the problem that I previously reported. However, there are 2 residuals: 1) understandably and even under the previous version, the time that Toodledo takes to negotiate a yes/no on connection takes a bit longer than areas of good reception. 2) on this new version after a successful sync the sync bar remains in place for a second or two. I'm wondering if these condition in conjunction with some associative change in the new version impacts my subject point?

Mark

This message was edited Dec 02, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 02, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the bug report. We are looking into this.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.