ForumsQuestionsNotes Formatting

Notes Formatting
Tangram11

Posted: Jan 09, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Just dredging up this old chestnut again:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/12761/-61603/notebook-bold-text-and-bullets.html

It's been over a year since discussion on improving formatting to be rich-text standard.

The tools for supporting in-browser wysiqyg are mature and are standard in CMS systems and online tools such as Gmail, Yahoomail, Mailmonkey, etc ...

Any update ToodleDo?
Joyce

They had it in the iOS update that was withdrawn, so I'm sure it will be back. The html tags work in the browsers fine.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Rich text formatting is a feature that we would like to add in a future update, but I don't have an ETA right now.
jason.hover

Posted: Apr 24, 2013
Just throwing in my 2 cents.... I bought a "Pro Plus" subscription so does that mean my posts carry extra weight? :))

I really need the rich text feature. I have long notes and use primarily font color, bold/underline/strikeout, to capture pieces of the note that are done/complete, important, etc.
liechr

Posted: Apr 25, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
I agree. This is something I have been waiting for a long time now. If this were accomplished TD would extend its competitive advantage.

If the notes section could incorporate images (like Evernote) I would even be willing to pay more for my premium subscription.

But rich text would do very nicely for now.. even though it's becoming very overdue...

Christian
Norman J.

Posted: Apr 29, 2013
I'am also a ProPlus-member and Note-Formatting is really important for me. I store mostly any task relevant information in the notes, like minutes of a phone call, task related contact information, links to google drive with task relevant documents, links to evernote, etc.
Currently the notes are totally unstructured, even a fixed font, in viewing and not only in editing, would be a huge improvement for me.
BobGott

Posted: Jun 06, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
I'm a long time user .. rich formatting would be a huge improvement. At this stage I would really just like to have <u> .. and hint as to when?????
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.