ForumsQuestionsCan't get app to synch or recognize email/password

Can't get app to synch or recognize email/password
harris.amy16

Posted: Jan 30, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
My Toodledo app for my iPhone has stopped synching and I can't do anything to fix it because it doesn't recognize my email or password. Suggestions???
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 30, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
It sounds like you have changed your email address or password on this website. Try going into your settings here and see what the email address is set to and make sure that this is what you are using in the app. You can also double check your password too.
asillis

Posted: Mar 01, 2013
I have this problem too. I'm using iPod, and the app stopped syncing. So I deleted the app, updated it on my Macbook, and then reinstalled it. The app now won't accept my email/password combination. I logged out on the website, and went through the 'forgot password' options to login with a new password. The new password gets me onto the website, but isn't accepted by the app. Lots of rebooting the iPod has so far achieved nothing.

Please help!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 01, 2013
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
asillis

Posted: Mar 02, 2013
Thanks for the quick response Jake.

Have just learnt that the Appigo apps are not the same as the Toodledo ones,
so I'm using the Appigo support system.

(Over the past years, Toodledo has regularly saved me from drowning in my own inbox, thanks for the great service)
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.