ForumsQuestionsSorting the Hotlist on iPhone

Sorting the Hotlist on iPhone
Michael

Posted: Mar 21, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
I am trying to order/sort my Hotlist on my iphone so it is identical to the order on toodledo web. I can almost get it to work but the starred items are grouped together (pretty much) on the web but scattered throughout in the iphone app.

I have tweaked the sort settings etc. but still can't get it. First, is it possible? If yes, can someone help me out?

Thanks,
Mike

PS This post helps a little but is not exactly on point. http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/1562/-6979/iphone-sorting-different-than-website-sorting.html

This message was edited Mar 21, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 22, 2009
It would help to know how you are trying to sort the hotlist on the website. Since the website sorts up to 3 criteria, and the iPhone supports only 2, it might not be 100% possible.
Michael

Posted: Mar 23, 2009
I am sorting by: Priority, Priority and Priority on the web. And by priority on ipHONE. Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 24, 2009
I see. Since you are sorting by nothing except priority, it doesn't know how to sort the tasks that have the same priority. The website and the iPhone will display them in a different way. If you pick a second sort criteria, then it will be closer to being the same.
Michael

Posted: Mar 26, 2009
I have tried several other sort criteria as well (consistent on both iphone and web) but still can't get the order to follow one another. Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.