ForumsQuestionsControl alarm type / "places" for individual tasks

Control alarm type / "places" for individual tasks
juwlz

Posted: Jun 29, 2013
Score: 1 Reference
Hi

I have the Pro version, and can set up email addresses for reminders, but in many cases, I really only want a reminder on my Android phone (using Ultimate ToDo), without getting email cluttering up my in box.

However, for some tasks, an email (or other type of) reminder would be appropriate too.

I tried setting my 1st option as None (thinking this would be the default) and adding my personal and work email addresses as options 2 and 3, hoping that I would be able to specify each of them for tasks as appropriate, but find that ToodleDo has sent emails to both accounts as well as getting my Android reminders from UTDL.

Is there a way to specify WHICH of my possible 5 reminder places gets used for a particular task?

If not, please can I request this functionality?
i.e. Choose which of the places is/are the default (could be all five to get current functionality), and allow the user to specify which of them get used for specific tasks.

Thanks
Julie
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 29, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
It is not currently possible to specify unique locations for each task. All reminders to go all places. This is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.