ForumsQuestionsGoogle Calendar sync frequency

Google Calendar sync frequency
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 17, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Notice how you have to give BusyCal your Google password? We don't want to be responsible for securely storing everyone's Google credentials, so we are syncing use the official Google approved methods that don't require this vulnerability.
richardts

Posted: Nov 18, 2010
Posted by rob:
We have found a way to get Google update tasks that you edited on Toodledo, so that you don't have old data (you still need to wait the 24 hours though). We have a little more testing to do, but it seems to work.

I very, very much look forward to seeing you release that.

I agree, i'm using google calendar with outlook (for meetings) and toodledo (for tasks/projects). It works perfectly except for the issues discussed above. I can live with the google/toodledo sync twice a day , but the fact that google doesn't pick up changes to to existing task in toodledo means that my complete calendar in google is constantly incorrect.

Thanks of the updates and please keep us posted on when your enhancement goes live.
rob

Posted: Nov 22, 2010
This does seem to be working now. Thank you very much.
richardts

Posted: Nov 23, 2010
don't know if you're still testing or if the final solution is in, but i'm getting toodledo edited tasks in google calendar and the last edits went through within the hour.
Thanks a lot
bigtig1165

Posted: Jan 19, 2011
Hi, richardsts, can you share how you are getting toodledo edited tasks in google calendar? Thank you.
wa.wa

Posted: Jan 20, 2011
Sorry no matter where I looked, I can seems to find the place as add a new calendar by URL in google calender. I went to the create a new calender setting but can't find it. Please some one help please.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It is in the bottom left corner on Google Calendar, below the "Other Calendars" heading and inside the "Add" menu.
wa.wa

Thank you! Got it now.
augie20

Posted: Apr 12, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
I have been testing Nozbe and their Google sync happens within seconds of entering it on their site. What are they doing to get that result? Is it something Toodledo can do?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.