ForumsQuestionsChanging Status Field Options or Adding an "In Process" Status

Changing Status Field Options or Adding an "In Process" Status
sandyhovatter

Posted: Aug 19, 2013
Score: 2 Reference
I've gone through many of the posts about status and see that there have been many suggestions, but I'd like to add another. The most common status I want to see is "in process." Having many tasks to do, I find it incredibly helpful to be able to see which are "in process" and which haven't been started. Some tasks take several days to complete and being able to see quickly that they're in process by some member of my team (as identified by the tag), helps me not to have to think about (i.e., remember their status)every time I check my to do list - which is many times a day.

In lieu of making an addition to the options at your end, is there a way to allow us to add options to the status field?

Thx,
Sandy
Sabina A.

Posted: Aug 19, 2013
Score: -1 Reference
Hello,

Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to add custom status option, but this is on our to-do list for a future update. However, we're unable to comment on time frames. Thanks for the great suggestion.
Steve Mark

Posted: Sep 20, 2013
Second for custom statuses - this field is forcing me to use your statuses to mean what I need them to be - in essence forcing me to adopt your workflow instead of adapting to mine. Please allow for custom statuses.
tortich

Posted: Sep 23, 2013
That would be really helpful for me as well. It would be great to see this being customisable, as it would prevent me from having to fiddle with custom tags.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.