ForumsQuestionsSiri and Reminders

Siri and Reminders
robertglenney

Posted: Sep 07, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I recently started using Siri and Reminders and it worked well. For some reason, though, within the past few weeks, Siri would audibly and visually confirm my reminder, but Toodledo would enter a subject with no date or time, rendering it useless. I checked all the settings – all were properly in place. I checked and rechecked and made sure I said, “Remind me to…” My Toodledo entry would be undated/untimed. Oddly enough, my reminders show up on a couple of calendar apps I have. So if they can get it, why can’t Toodledo?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 09, 2013
When you look into Apple's "Reminders" app, do the tasks appear with a date and time?
robertglenney

Posted: Sep 09, 2013
They don't show at all because I've chosen the Delete after Import option.

Thanks for responding
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 10, 2013
I would temporarily disable the "delete after import" option and see if they come into Reminders with a date. If they do then its a problem with Toodledo. If not, then its a problem with Siri.
robertglenney

Posted: Sep 11, 2013
It showed up in Reminders but with no date in Toodledo. And, as in most cases, it shows twice with no date.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 12, 2013
We will look into it.
robertglenney

Posted: Sep 20, 2013
I'm not sure that this is a final fix, but the system seems to work after I downloaded IOS 7. Please put on the back burner for now. If I have more problems, I will post a note.

Thanks
Bob
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.