Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

large annoying blank space at bottom of site

AuthorMessage
traderli

Posted: Sep 28, 2013
Score: 0

When I am in the "task mode" there is a very large blank white area below the bottom the the list of tasks (below the "total estimated length... and the rightside scrolling) and above the "contact us" etc. I can not get rid of it. The left side with a list of folders extends properly to the bottom.

I only seems to be a problem when I view by "folder".

It takes up a lot of screen area.

I am using Firefox.

Would you be able to give me some guidance on eliminating this?
Jason Bushell

Posted: Sep 30, 2013

Create more tasks? :)

Could you post a screenshot? That might make it a bit easier to solve.
dgruver3

Posted: Oct 01, 2013

same issue for me, though it happens on every type of view, not just folders. It cuts off about 3 lines or so of the list, which of course I can scroll up to see, but still, kind of a waste of space. I kept expecting that if I highlighted something, it's details (or some kind of additional info) would pop up in that space - which would be great (for instance, fields that are not displayed in the grid view, like the notes section for each task.

I don't know how to post a screenshot, but just imagine (on a laptop screen) a blank space about 1 inch high below the main listing for each type of view.
marius.eggerud

Posted: Oct 02, 2013

Same for me.
I have created a ticket for this issue.

This message was edited Oct 02, 2013.
Jake

Toodledo Admin

Are you using the experimental fixed top feature in your account settings? This may be the problem, and is why this feature is experimental.
marius.eggerud

Here are my settings:
Top is fixed and tasks scroll.
Grid (One line with columns)
Show note icon on the left.
Tags are sorted alphabetically.
Jake

Toodledo Admin

The "top is fixed" setting is probably what is causing this. It is an experimental setting. Try turning this off and see if it helps.
Salgud

Posted by Jake:
The "top is fixed" setting is probably what is causing this. It is an experimental setting. Try turning this off and see if it helps.

That is one loooooong experiment! ;)
Jake

Toodledo Admin

Some experiments fail, like this one. But it hasn't failed catastrophically so we leave it up.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014