ForumsQuestionsFeature Request - Web Page - Search

Feature Request - Web Page - Search
bkfurman

Posted: Oct 09, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
Requesting Feature for the webpage search function. Usually I am searching for a keyword that might be in the task name and might me in the task note. Now, I have to search each of those separately. Please add a search choice: "Task or Note"
Bruce
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
dannyw0011

While not a function of Toodledo, I do this by going to the All Tasks folder, showing details, and then using Chrome's find feature to search for the keyword I'm looking for.
Salgud

Posted: Oct 10, 2013
Posted by dannyw0011:
While not a function of Toodledo, I do this by going to the All Tasks folder, showing details, and then using Chrome's find feature to search for the keyword I'm looking for.

I just discovered this method myself, and it works quite well. There are two drawbacks. The first is that it takes TD a good 20 - 30 seconds to display "all" tasks, including 6 months of completed ones, and I am, by nature, impatient. The other is that it searches all fields, like folders and goals, etc, which is rarely what I'm searching for. But it's a small price to pay for being able to find a "lost" task. And a good lesson in patience. :)
DAH MON Post deleted
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.