ForumsQuestionsLists on iPhone App

Lists on iPhone App
StoryJW

Posted: Dec 08, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Another great work-around is just to use wunderlist for your lists. It's free, as is the mobile app. You can make as many different lists as you like; and even email them or share them (I often email my husband the grocery list if he's going to the store instead of me); and it works like a champ with iPhone and iPad.

I use Toodledo for tasks; and wunderlist for lists.
john

Posted: Dec 21, 2014
There is a work-around I use.

On the web version:
Create a folder called Shopping, or whatever.
In Notes, create a note called Shopping List.
Add your items to the note.
Link the note with the Shopping Folder.

In iOS:
Sync.
Open Notes.
Open the Shopping List.

It syncs both ways as well!
silkedandy

Posted: Dec 28, 2014
At least 75% of the time when I am working with lists, it usually is on my Android. Therefore, I use wunderlist too to capture items I need from the grocery store, since it's important I can check off those items I get and see those that I could not. Toodledo is my task manager that I use to process my tasks/projects/next actions/inbox many times throughout the day.

So far, I have not found a use for lists and outlines. Are they good to use as checklists and can they be made recurring or duplicated?
cfw.two

Posted: Dec 29, 2014
Score: 3 Reference
this is extremely unfortunate, i am not willing to pay for the gold account until lists is available on iOS - to see how far back this recommendation has been ongoing is a little rediculous
jonathanberz

Posted: Mar 09, 2015
I totally agree I've been waiting for lists for too long now. How hard can it be?! Please prioritize adding it to the app !!! I imagine you are losing customers or missing potential ones with this issue.
joatko

Posted: Mar 10, 2015
Lists would also make a huge difference to me.

When is this coming?
dhudgins

Posted: Apr 11, 2015
Toodledudes! The future of "Lists" on iPhone is nigh. Harken ye here. Sayeth the prophet:

Posted: Apr 01, 2015 Score: 0 Quote Reference
Here is what we worked on last month.

Website

+ Began concepting for Lists redesign
+ Began concepting for mobile Lists implementation for mobile browsers and applications

This message was edited Apr 11, 2015.
JRSonrise

Posted: Apr 14, 2015
I'm looking forward to lists being on iPhone too, the sooner the better.
phil.kimbia

Posted: Apr 16, 2015
I am so ready for this and am thrilled that this is coming soon.
tomeran

Posted: Apr 27, 2015
yada yada yada...

It's not just about lists... the web app and the mobile apps should mirror each other. simple as that.
Why pay for the option to link lists to tasks, only not to have it available when we are out an about?

And more importantly, why not adding the oh-so-simple option to associate both lists & HABITS & notes with GOALS and Folders (and associate goals with folders too!)?!

The whole holistic concept of time management is that a habit we want to practice is linked to a goal which determines project (/area of focus) which leads to daily tasks.
Why does the good people of Toodledo can just link it all up instead of having these a separate entities? And without a full compatibility to the mobile apps?
Such a shame

This message was edited Apr 27, 2015.
jamiefriddle

Posted: May 01, 2015
Looking forward to Lists on iOS. I've been a Gold Member for a while and love Toodledo, but not having Lists has been an evergrowing thorn.
PMMarquez

Posted: May 03, 2015
Posted by john:

Link the note with the Shopping Folder.

In iOS:
Sync.
Open Notes.
Open the Shopping List.

It syncs both ways as well![/quote]

How do you link the note with the folder?
nelson.jordanm

Posted: May 17, 2015
And we're still waiting
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 18, 2015
Nearly done.
heinz.gaeggeler

Posted: May 21, 2015
I thank you Toodledo Staff for this Announcement!

And for all: Please be a little bit more respectful to the people of toodledo! - Thanks to the brotherhood of men.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.