ForumsQuestionsMulti-Edit is not saving changes

Multi-Edit is not saving changes
Tomes

Posted: Nov 21, 2013
Score: 0 Reference
I just found out that Multi-Edit can be used to change multiple things at once. So, I search by Due Date for everything due yesterday, and then modify to have it due today. I click Save changes, and I get a little Chrome popup saying "The page at www.toodledo.com says: You are about to permanently edit all 11 visible tasks on this screen. Are you sure this is what you want to do?". I click OK.

Nothing happens. I tried this multiple times on yesterday and the prior days tasks, but nothing actually changes. The dates stay the same. Any ideas?
Tomes

Tried the same thing in IE, no different. Is this a bug?

I just created two new tasks called "Testing1" and "Testing2", searched by "Testing" so they both showed up. Tried to use Multi-Edit to change the date, change the priority, and change the folder, all in separate tests. Nothing changes.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this functionality broken?
Sabina A.

Hello,

Make sure you check off the little box to the left of the field that you're editing. This will confirm the edit. Please let us know if you continue to have issues.
philiprobinson

Posted: Jan 10, 2014
I am having a similar symptom, but I have been using the function for years. This is no longer working for me in multiple browsers. When I click Save Multi-Edit the function fails and returns a page with a single "1" response (http://www.toodledo.com/ajax/edit_tasks.php)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes, I am seeing this now too, which is strange because we haven't changed anything related to search or multi-edit recently. I am looking into it and will get a fix as soon as I can. Sorry.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It should be fixed now. Sorry about that.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.