ForumsQuestionsFeature Request - Calendar

Feature Request - Calendar
stan

Posted: Apr 16, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

First of all, Toodledo is a great app and has been flawless for me on my Macs and iPhone. I'm having so much success with the free app that I have no reason to upgrade. However, I would go "Pro" in a heartbeat if a specific type of calendar was developed:

Functional Needs: Have the ease of use and text or email alarms of iCal. However, take the best from Now Software's NUDC calendar. To create a new event, have it be "cmd N" or similar, not a double click like in iCal. A double click on a day while in month view should switch to day view, not create an event. There's a host of simple variations from NUDC that would be the intuitive approach.

While I like iCal, I love Toodledo. I am semi-hooked on NUDC, but their successor, Nighthawk, is likely still about 18 months late on it's release date. Nighthawk was primarily going to facilitate device integration like phones. NUDC has a nice to do interface. However, I promptly quit using it the day I put Toodledo on one Mac and my iPhone, seeing how easy and quick and automatic the synch is. Therefore, I am all set to convert to iCal, but can;t quite bring myself to do it - because of the more intuitive setup of NUDC's calendar.

I am certain a dedicated, synching calendar by Toodledo that has the option to hide tasks, but show calendars for each folder (or person as I use it) would be a hit!

My need for multi-point access to a calendar that can be shared and synched is great. I'm sure it's the same for many. Any chance for this to be on some timeline? If not, I might wince a little, and plunge into iCal as my calendar for our business. (Three years ago I pleaded with Apple to make an iCal "Pro" edition. No response).

Thanks for your time. Keep up the great work!

--stan
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 16, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestion.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.