ForumsQuestionsAlarms with iPhone Reminders Sync'd tasks

Alarms with iPhone Reminders Sync'd tasks
mrmoinbox

Posted: Jan 03, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I did check the forums quite a bit before posting. I saw a related post but it was closed due to age. I am looking to replace the iOS reminders app with Toodledo for a simple "ask Siri to remind me to due something at a certain date/time".

It seems to work with with the Sync however, it does not set an alarm! Quite useless to have a reminder that never reminds :).

Is there any hope of this feature being added or am I missing something?

Also WARNING, I installed the latest Toodledo iPhone app with the "Delete After Import" set to on and it wipes out all the reminders period, not just the one you just created! Wiped out all my reminders. I guess I assumed it would just remove the latest one added. Might be better to mark as completed in Reminders and not Delete?

Thanks!

-Tom
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 03, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I am sorry that it was not clear that syncing with Reminders with the "Delete after Import" setting on would delete all the reminders. We'll try to make this more clear.

As for the alarms, if you want an alarm for all newly added tasks, you can set a default alarm in the "fields & defaults" setting section.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.