ForumsQuestionsNative Toodledo Calendar and settings

Native Toodledo Calendar and settings
mmghobri

Posted: Jan 09, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Would it be at all possible to implement a daily calendar showing tasks due that day? (not number of tasks started)

It would bridge the gap between a simple task list and a micro planning tool, and would be fantastic if it was customizable enough to do the following:
-Task due date can be the calendar event "start time"
-Task length can calculate event "end time"
-Non overlapping tasks option based on priority, so toodledo can change due dates to show after previous task due date + length (so you're only working on one thing at a time)

I understand this would require some work, so in the meantime, would it at all be possible to give the user some control over how tasks sync with google calendar? Start a task event on it's due date for example (instead of start date/time, which are settings I've found I don't need)
mmghobri

Posted: Jan 10, 2014
For an example, the android app planmyday attempts to do this (also integrating Google calendar blocked off time). Currently it's beta, and does not show a calendar view for the day -- just a list.

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 10, 2014
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.