ForumsQuestionsBe able to add new tasks quicker!

Be able to add new tasks quicker!
vision3

Posted: Jan 13, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Would like the oppurtunity to add new tasks quicker.

This could be done through a new feature in the settings to be able to reorder and/or remove fields in the "ADD TASK" section (the order of these menues: folder, due date, priority, tags etc). (I am just talking about the order in the "ADD TASK" section and not elsewhere.)

Is this possible to fix?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
cj

Perhaps:
1. a new quick key for "add quick task" (though the N key works fine for my needs).

2. NEXT to every link/label on the left side is an icon for ADD a task ...
ie... next to every context, goal, tag etc on the left would be a little Plus or other icon ...
when I click, a popup or other window appears, add-task, with the context/tag (that was next to the icon I clicked) etc ... filled in.

those are two possibilities.

Personally, I think the most urgent need is for a "multi-select" tasks (while in the hotlist etc) ... so I could then complete them all, change all the dates etc with one click. This would operate similar to "search and multi-edit" - except that it only applies to the selected tasks and perhaps multi-edit could be simpler (complete-all, change date, context ...)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.