ForumsQuestionsFeature Request and/or How to?

Feature Request and/or How to?
LeahCorbett

Posted: Jan 14, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
Hello.

I would like to request color coding of folders and items.
I quite love toodledo and would like to BEG the coders to implement this asap. I've seen dozens of requests in the forums for this. PLEASE ToodleGods, let there be color!!

Also, is there a way to drag and drop tasks from one folder to another? Like a task I meant to put on this other list, drag it over there? Or copy a goal list to an outline so I can flesh out the goal with sub sub sub tasks, etc?

Thank you!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 14, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Thanks for the suggestions. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but these are on our to-do list.

Thanks
chr.ver

Posted: Jan 15, 2014
I use this firefox extension https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/vocabulary-highlighter/ to color-code words on the toodledo page. Of course this won't be available through the API, but it's an OK workaround.

Of course I also second this request to have color coding.
corlebar

Hi Jake and team.

It would be really useful to be able to email a note without cut and pasting it from both iOS app and web app. This would make the notes section be more readily used instead of the native mac notes.

The next upgrade would be to convert to task etc - I know 3rd party apps can do this but I don't want to keep hoping in and out of apps to do this.

Cheers
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.