ForumsQuestionsHaved Saved Searches Automatically Expanded In App

Haved Saved Searches Automatically Expanded In App
Tee7

Posted: Feb 19, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Just as Folder, Tag, Location stay expanded within the iphone apps home page can the save searches stay expanded also.

Also as a suggestion the saved search filters are a powerful feature for toodledo. Besides the calendar it was the main thing that had me on the fence to keep using Pocket Informant. I just realized today you do have the same thing. I started using saved searches this week. Would be good for it to stand out more as a selling feature. Plus when logged in you only see 'Search' on the left. Letting the option for saved filter searches stand out more on the default landing page would make users more aware of that great function.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 19, 2014
Thanks for the feedback. The search section should stay expanded if you expand it once and then come back to the app later. It isnt for you?
Tee7

Posted: Feb 20, 2014
No its not. I watched it yesterday morning. It did a couple of times so I thought I was mistaken but then it started doing the same thing again. Im in and out of the app throughout the day checking things off so I will make note of what Im doing and whether it does it when I back completely out of the app vs jumping from screen to screen.
Tee7

Posted: Feb 22, 2014
It stays expands about 10 - 20% of the time. Don't see why. Once when I backed out the app and went back in it stayed expanded. Seem intermittent.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 25, 2014
We will investigate. Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.