ForumsQuestionsSimple Statistics Reporting

Simple Statistics Reporting
h.hutchinson

Posted: May 23, 2014
Score: 1 Reference
Is there a way to get a simple statistics report without having to use a sliding graph? There are plenty of nice looking graphs but no features with easy data extraction.

This stat page, http://www.toodledo.com/tools/stats/line.php, is sufficient but cumbersome. At the end of every week I check various folders and contexts for both active and completed tasks for the past and coming week. With that graph, I have to make adjustments to the display criteria (time and what's shown) every single time.

I would simply like to see total number of stats completed or due in a distinct time frame for a bunch of different folders, contexts, and states rather than having to reslide, re-toggle, and count the tasks per day EVERY time. This stat should be called a "Report" and being able to save recurring reports (i.e. this context completed in the past 7 days) would also be great.

I searched the stats features and forums for over 30 minutes and didn't see this feature anywhere. If this feature exists or is discussed elsewhere, linking me to that page would be greatly appreciated.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 27, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
This isn't yet possible, but it is on our todo list. One thing you could do is export your data as a CSV file and then open it in Excel and use that to run your own reports.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.