ForumsQuestionsPlan for Android Wear

Plan for Android Wear
russparsons1

Posted: Oct 21, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
I'm really disappointed that there is no Toodledo app for Android Wear, as of yet. I have really got to like the Toodledo app on Android, but I guess I will have to look someplace else for a Android Wear task manager :(
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 21, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
For now, we don't have the resources to do this. We'll leave this for a 3rd party developer to make with our API.
Dandorfeld

Posted: Dec 29, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I'm looking for one too. Android based smart watches are starting to take off. Got a Huawei watch for christmas. Would love to stick with Toodledo but am considering other apps that already provide Android watch support. Specifically Wunderlist and Todoist. But I have been a long time Toodledo user and don't really want to change. No rush just want to know if it's going to make the 2017 development release cycle.
corbin

Posted: Dec 30, 2016
Score: -1 Reference
Posted by Dandorfeld:
I'm looking for one too. Android based smart watches are starting to take off. Got a Huawei watch for christmas. [

I'm glad you are enjoying your Christmas present, but just because you got one recently doesn't mean they are "taking off".
In fact, it's the opposite
. I'm very glad to hear they are not wasting their time on this. After two years, this thread has just one page of replies (not including Jake). Very few people care.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.