ForumsQuestionsFilter Problems?

Filter Problems?
J-Mac

Posted: May 02, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Anything happening on the server side today?

Main showed I have 111 tasks and all 111 are showing. "Folders" says 111 tasks but only 87 showing. I counted tasks on both screens: 87 total, which is all that should be there. No filters except completed tasks are hidden. All else is showing. After jumping back and forth between those two views and now both say 111 total tasks, 87 showing. "Main" now shows a note at the bottom saying 24 active tasks not showing due to Filters. Turned all filters off and still getting only 87. "Folders" still show 111 total, 87 showing, but doesn't mention filters at the bottom.

I have a feeling that the 24 missing tasks are completed, but then why am I getting the deceptive note on the "Main" screen, and why did "Main" insist 111 tasks were showing when only 87 were there?

I remember this happening in the past and Jake said it was something he was doing on the server at the time. Same issue now?

Thank you.

Jim

Edit: Now all 111 active tasks are showing on both Main and Folders, but Folders says only 87 are showing and Main says 111 showing. Really weird.

This message was edited May 02, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 04, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
There is some weirdness in how the tabs calculate the number of active tasks in certain scenarios. It's still on our to-do list. I'm sorry that we don't have a better update.

If you have you filters off, then you are seeing all of your tasks, even if the counter says there are more. The counter is wrong.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.