ForumsQuestionsOutlines autoconverted to adn listed in tasks

Outlines autoconverted to adn listed in tasks
tjkeaveney

Posted: Nov 15, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
It is possible to automatically convert the various steps in outlines to tasks to be completed. I do not see an option other than to copy each of the outlines and paste them individually in the tasks template. Can you advise
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 15, 2014
Unfortunately, this isn't possible, but it is on our to-do list. However, we do not comment on timeframes for implementation.

Thanks
tjkeaveney

Posted: Nov 16, 2014
Hi, thanks for the information. I think that if the option to add as task was included, that it would make a big improvement on an already great application/program
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 17, 2014
Thanks for the suggestion. We do not comment on timeframes for implementation, but this is on our to-do list.

Thanks
jbrahins

Posted: Jan 11, 2015
outlines is useless unless it can be connected to tasks
matt.zook

Posted: Jan 21, 2015
I thoroughly agree. I have used Toodledo for years, and I'm starting to realize that Outlines are very useful, but without a link between Outlines and Tasks, it is useless. Any suggestions?
drbunt

Posted: Apr 25, 2015
This request goes back for years!! Do you people EVER get to your "to-do list"?? Maybe you should consider using some form of computer program to organize that list. May I suggest one with multiple levels of sub-subtasks? Droptask seems pretty good at that...

This message was edited Apr 25, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 27, 2015
LOL

The reason is that more stuff goes into the list than comes off the list. This is because we are humans that occupy normal space-time and can only perform a normal amount of work in a given time. And, it's not a first-in-first-out kind of list. So, we have to prioritize, which unfortunately means that some things just stay on the todo list for a long time. Sorry.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.