ForumsQuestionsToodleDo is no longer updating via email

ToodleDo is no longer updating via email
TheBlueRook

Posted: Dec 31, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I love and use heavily ToodleDo's ability to be able to create a task by sending ToodleDo an email.

Out of the blue yesterday this functionality ceased to work.

I have tried this on both Windows 7 and Mac Yosemite 10.10.1

I've tried the following email clients: Microsoft Exchange, GMAIL and Comcast (from both the mac and windows machines)

I've used the following browsers to verify: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer

However, the IOS synching via email works on the iPad and iPhone app. The tasks are synching and show using the IOS Application.

After verifying its added in the App jumping back to the desktop the newly added tasks are not showing up.

Any ideas?
allendr59

I just tried from Outlook and Gmail without any issues. If it's making it to the app, then it must be getting to the server OK. Could a filter have been changed on the web side?
TheBlueRook

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond!

I opened up the m.toodledo site and verified all 4 boxes under the show menu are checked (in both the mobil and web client)
The context and tag boxes are both unchecked. Everything between the two under the show tab are identical.

The web client also does not show the same completed tasks.

Am I missing another place to filter? Is there a way to reset my user to the default settings.

Thanks again for the help.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 01, 2015
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.