ForumsQuestionsOfficial Toodledo App error

Official Toodledo App error
ozank94

Posted: Jan 05, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Hey,

An odd thing is occuring: I'm using the official Toodledo app and as I'm trying to access my tasklist I get instead redirected to the following screen:

"Toodledo for android would like to access to your toodledo account so that it can sync your tasks between your account and the website.

The third party app or service that sent you here did not identify themselves correctly."

In short, the app stopped working today.

I hope this is a temporary problem...

This message was edited Jan 05, 2015.
BillLee3

Score: 0 Reference
Same problem here. Very frustrating way to start a new year after vacation and holidays - have 350 emails to go through and figure out what I need to do on them and don't have an app that let's me create the needed tasks....

For the record, I uninstalled and reinstalled. When I try to log in I get an error message stating "The 3rd party app or service that sent you here has not identified themselves correctly." Hopefully this will be an easy fix for them and at least the web site is back up.

This message was edited Jan 05, 2015.
ronald_1382812380

Same problem here.
taser8

+1. Can't access my info on the app.
mderon

I am having the same issue
Gaëtan CAYRON

Same problem here, phone and tablet
hilbert

Same here, started today.
lmcdonald.au

This is obviously a universal problem, which is comforting! Hopefully the developer is working on it..
Richard Clark

Same here. Hopefully they are working on it. Would be nice to have some confirmation of that.
Richard Clark

Just checked and it's fixed for me. The error was probably related to the server issues that are being discussed in another thread. That was fixed an hour or so ago.
lmcdonald.au

Fixed for me too.
ozank94

Yeah, problem solved.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This was a result of our recent problems. They have now been resolved. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Full details here:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/19998/-92366/read.html
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.