ForumsQuestionscorrect date, but today date displayed in the past!

correct date, but today date displayed in the past!
benoit.nys

Posted: Jan 14, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
In toodledo for IOS, version 3.2.9, which is today the most current version, the tasks scheduled for today are displayed as being scheduled in the past, and tasks scheduled for tomorrow are displayed as being scheduled for today. I think this is related to the current version, I upgraded today, and I did not previously noticed this issue, while using Toodledo on a permanent base, very frequently.

Any hint ?
Gigi Lee

Posted: Jan 15, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
My sister & I got the same problem as this after upgrading the version. Also, the text displayed were getting smaller than before.

Apart from it, when I set a custom due date for a new task, it usually display one day before my input.

How can I fix these bug?
justanotherjunkmai...

Posted: Jan 15, 2015
I've also just discovered the same issue, updated last night and noticed it this morning. Haven't figured out a work around yet. If you go to "Due Date" and "Today", it still shows tomorrow's tasks.

One way to temporarily get around it is to star all your "today" tasks and look at starred tasks. Your mileage may vary depending on what you use Stars for.
jim

Posted: Jan 16, 2015
Since the last iOS update, every evening at 9PM PST, my "today" tasks all revert to overdue and my tomorrow's tasks all revert to "today." It is making me crazy.

Each task due date is shown accurately, my iOS clock is correct, and my iPad and iPhone Apps both hves exactly the same problem.

Please advise when this bug will be repaired.

Thanks.
kenkcooper613

For what its worth, I've got the same problem. Ugh!
jrosenfield

Same issue. But tomorrow's tasks also become today around 6:00 pm. I've played with date and Time settings on iPhone and PC and no change.
alves.carlos

Yeah, same issue here. Very urgent fix is needed because this makes the application unusable. Todays tasks are always the most important ones.

(Toodledo 3.2.9 (4711) on iOS 8.1)
Brianus

Yep, same here. I'm on Eastern Standard Time so it's been kicking in for me at 6PM, only on my iPhone and iPad (Mac menubar app and website are unaffected). This is a pretty serious usability issue as it basically renders Toodledo useless in the evening.

This seems like it would be a simple enough bug to fix though - it looks like they're using GMT for everybody instead of taking time zones into account. The reviews on iTunes are all filled with complaints about this bug now. What gives, Toodledo?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
We have already fixed this bug and submitted an update to Apple for review.

This bug is a display error with calculating which section a task is in when viewing a list. If you look at the task's details it will be correct. You can add/edit tasks and they will store their date correctly and sync correctly. The only thing that wrong is that they show up in the wrong section when viewing a list. Additionally, this bug only affects people in certain timezones at certain times of the day.

We have determined that this is a bug that crept in when we converted our app over to 64bit (an Apple requirement).

As soon as Apple approves our update, this fix will become available. In the meantime, please do not trust the due-date displayed when viewing a list. You can tap on a task to see it's true due-date. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
justanotherjunkmai...

Posted: Jan 20, 2015
Thanks, Team Toodledo!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.